- ‘Missing’ 8pm: (ABC) Series Finale: Becca faces her own inner demons in a way she never has before making one last ditch effort to save her son. Suspect Zero tries to complete his sale.
- ‘Community’ 8pm: (NBC) The three-part Season 3 finale starts with the 8-bit video game versions of the study group battling for Pierce’s inheritance—against ‘Breaking Bad’s’ Giancarlo Esposito.
- ‘Rules of Engagement’ 8:30pm: (CBS) Season 6 finale: Jen volunteers to throw Audrey a baby shower, but manages to mess it up; Jeff takes a liking to Audrey’s maternity clothes; Russell decides to give up women.
- ‘30 Rock’ 8:30pm: (NBC) On the Season 6 finale, Liz takes on a new role: marriage officiator for Jack and Avery; Criss tries to convince Liz that he’s worth sticking around for; Tracy meets with Cornel West (guest-starring as himself) to discuss his influence as a black celebrity.
- ‘Community’ 9pm: (NBC) The three part finale resumes with the Greendale 7—and a surprising assist from the Air Conditioning Repair Annex—facing off against Chang via sneak attack. After that, the night ends with a “Greendale Summer Fun Court” face-off of Jeff vs. his former colleague.
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ 9pm: (ABC) After the plane crash, the doctors must fight to stay alive while trying to save their peers; Ben and Bailey make a decision about their relationship; Teddy is presented with a tempting offer.
- ‘Person of Interest’ 9pm: (CBS) when a psychologist’s number comes up, Reese must protect her from one of her patients while eluding capture by the FBI; Finch receives an unwelcome visit from an old acquaintance.
- ‘Scandal’ 10pm: (ABC) Following the blood bath on last week’s episode, Olivia and her team try to comfort a traumatized Quinn; While Cyrus asks for Olivia’s help when Billy Chambers makes an announcement that shakes Fitz’s presidency to its core.
- ‘The Mentalist’ 10pm: (CBS) After Jane fails to defeat Red John, he crumbles and hits rock bottom and by mistake ends up shooting one of his own. The one upside to this is that he may have found true love.
- ‘Awake’ 10pm: (NBC) In part-one of this two-part series finale the truth behind what really happened in the accident begins to unfold a conspiracy that threatens the lives of both realities. Britten is at a loss of who to trust and ends up taking matters of the law into his own hands with Hawkins.
Posted on May 17, 2012
Tonight on Primetime TV you won’t want to miss a second. Tonight's TV lineup will be filled with answers and surprises as many shows wrap up their season and some will wrap up for good. You have ‘Community’, ‘Rules of Engagement’, ‘Grey’s Anatomy’, ‘Person of Interest’, ‘Scandal’ and ‘The Mentalist’ all ending their seasons. ‘Missing’ is not getting renewed for next season, so they will be bowing out gracefully, and ‘Awake’ is also wrapping up their series. All in all you have some great programming on tonight; here is a touch of what you have to look forward too: