Posted on February 6, 2012
These days with all the reality TV and contest shows, it can be hard to determine what is good television and what is bad television. DISH Network wants to help you out. With Blockbuster @Home, they offer thousands of TV shows, Movies and Games all at your fingertips. To learn more about Blockbuster @Home visit us at DISH Systems.com. TV Line.com also offers a great list of programming to help cure your case of the Monday’s. Here is a list of feature programming on tonight:8 PM:
- ‘The Voice’ (NBC): This is very similar to other singing contest shows, however they throw a twist in there when they do the auditions blind!
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ (ABC Family): The Liars get the answer to all of their burning questions on Rosewood’s annual “Truth-Up Day” and shockingly none of them seem to be about the real question... Who is A?
- ‘How I Met Your Mother’ (CBS): Lily and Marshall throw a housewarming party and Ted nearly comes to blows with Marshall’s boss and Barney hits on a crazy divorcee.
- ‘2 Broke Girls’ (CBS): Max and Caroline must prove their cleaning skills to Sophie (guest star Jennifer Coolidge) in order to be hired for her maid service.
- ‘Hart of Dixie’ (The CW): Zoe decides to skip the annual sweetie pie dance, in order to avoid Judson because she decides it is too soon. Lemon tries to help make Brick forget about her mother by getting him a date to the dance; George misplaces the “save the date” notices for his upcoming wedding, causing major trouble in Lemon paradise.
- ‘Two and a Half Men’ (CBS): Walden is up to his same old tricks, this episode he tries to get Zoey to loosen up by sneaking her some of Berta’s special brownies.
- ‘Smash’ (NBC): Maybe you have heard about this show and the series premiere being tonight? If you haven’t, ‘Smash’ is about two ingénues that are vying for the lead role in a stage musical about Marilyn Monroe.
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’: in Typical Hawaii Five-O fashion a dirty cop from Danno’s past comes to the island to exact revenge on Danno and his family for ruining his life, forcing the Five-O to find a way to help their teammate.
- ‘Lost Girl’ (Syfy): has to face the rejection she feels from Dyson.
Cure your case of the Monday’s with one of these great programs. To learn more about satellite TV programming services visit us at DISH-Systems.com or call (866)989-3474