- NFL RedZone (September 11th) : Free preview of NFL RedZone is compliments of DISH Network. NFL RedZone is your Sunday afternoon source for all that’s happening in the NFL. The NFL RedZone takes fans from game to game to see all of the key moments-as they happen, all in HD. This is the perfect channel for fantasy football and every football fan.
- MLB Network (September 1st-30th): This gives you access to more baseball than you can handle. This takes you beyond the field, with 24-hour baseball networking program. Fans can tune in at any time for fresh perspectives, current news, the latest trade rumors, pre and post-game banter, highlights and more.
- HBO (September 23rd-26th): Home of ‘True Blood’, ‘Entourage’, ‘Hard Knocks’, HBO featured sports programming and much, much more! They also feature 8 different channels in high-definition all of which offer hit movies, award winning original series, World Championship Boxing and special events.
- Cinemax (September 23rd-26th): Cinemax has you covered with the best Hollywood hits and action-packed original series, all in True HD. Watch ‘Knight and Day’ and catch hit movies like ‘Due Date’ and ‘Get him to the Greek.’
- HallMark and the HallMark Movie Channel (September 15th- October 11th): Catch all the positive, meaningful, and original programming. Both of these channels offer a great way to celebrate life’s moments, creating powerful connections with programming meant to make the most out of every season every day.
- GMC Uplifting Entertainment (September 15th-October 11th): GMC channel provides uplifting entertainment which includes original movies, dramas, comedies and inspiring music. Check out this channel if you are looking to be entertained, inspired and to feel good about the faith and family values they cherish.
- Mun2 (September 2nd-27th): Mun2 is the lifestyle cable network for bicultural Latinos. From music and reality to sports and scripted shows, it’s the network for today’s young Latino influencers.
Posted on September 7, 2011
Attention DISH Network Subscribers, you can now get a free preview of some of the most popular television networks out there. You can now check out some of the channels that you might not subscribe to. You can decide whether you or not you would like to upgrade your programming package. Check out the channels being offered this month.