- Chive and Garlic Mashed Potatoes: Tyler’s chunky garlic-flavored mashed potatoes are balance out by just a few sprigs of fresh thyme and a couple spoonfuls of chives.
- Southwest Mashed Potatoes: This ultra-chunky, flavorful mash was a major hit in our kitchen. The charred flavor is unique and a great counter to the tang from the crema. Save some leftovers to make potato quesadillas.
- Double Potato Mash: Nigella’s simple mash recipe calls for sweet and white potatoes and subtly spicy ground mace. By finishing the dish with freshly ground white pepper, she gives the spuds and extra kick.
- Velvety Mashed Potatoes: With little more than cream, butter and oil, these potatoes are all about texture—smooth, creamy and, as Tyler dubbed them velvety.
- Carbonara Potatoes: Decadent, rich and well worth the effort, these are the mashed potatoes you’ve been waiting for.
Posted on November 17, 2011
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Have you planned out your Holiday menu yet? If you haven’t, DISH Network wants to help. From now until Thanksgiving take advantage of their Free Preview of Cooking Channel (CH113) for some ideas that are sure to engage your taste buds this Holiday Season. Put a new spin on an old favorite like Truffled Cheese Mashed Potatoes. Here are some other variations that you can take advantage of: