- Hallmark Channel: (ch. 185) offers viewers a way to celebrate life’s moments, creating powerful connections with programming meant to make the most out of every season and every day.
- Hallmark Movie Channel: (ch.187) this family friendly network is devoted to quality story telling. They strive to provide a positive, meaningful and original programming that is constantly entertaining.
- GMC TV: (ch.188) this is America’s favorite television channel that provides uplifting music and family entertainment. It was recently awarded by the Parents Television Council with the Entertainment Seal of Approval.
- PixL: (ch.388) the first true family-safe 24/7 premium movie channel. They provide safe programming like original movies, miniseries, and series that inspire and tug on the heart strings. The best part of this channel is the no commercial interruptions.
- Rural TV: (ch.232) this is a lifestyle channel that focuses on news involving the daily market, business and policy issues of rural America.
Posted on February 14, 2012
DISH Network L.L.C announced today that the availability of the Heartland Package. The Heartland Package is a specialty programming package that the entire family will be able to enjoy. This package includes movies, classic TV series, inspirational concert specials, rural lifestyle content and more. The channels include the Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movie Channel, GMC TV, PixL, RFD-TV and, starting later this week, Rural TV. All those great programming channels and specials all come included in the Heartland Package. This new package will only tack on $5 a month to your bill.“Just in time for Valentine’s Day, DISH delivers a programming package that courts the heart of America with family-friendly entertainment,” said Dave Shull, senior vice president of Programming at DISH. “Parents want to be involved and watch TV with their children, and the Heartland Package brings the whole family together around this combination of family-focused networks. In addition, DISH provides advanced parental control technologies that equip parents to choose the content their children can access.”Here is what the Channels can offer: