- 'The Vow': A husband vows to win back his love after she loses her memory of him and their life together. He vows to stand beside her and help her find her way back to him. This is definitely a tear-jerker that you would want to watch with your girlfriends or significant other.
- 'Reality of Love': Former Beverly Hills 90210 costars Jason Priestly and Emma Caulfield are reunited in this frothy made-for cable romantic comedy. Priestly plays a once-popular movie actor who has made some bad choices and his career has suffered. Todd his manager and best friend try and help him revitalize his career by coming up with a reality show called “I want to marry Ryan Banks” in which the title character will live in the same house with 15 attractive young women, all of them prospective brides. One woman will be voted out each week by the viewers, with the winner chosen by popular demand. You can only imagine the outcome. This movie first premiered on ABC Family back in 2004. Don’t miss it!
- 'Underworld': Kate Beckinsale returns to the Underworld film series for the fourth installment, which finds fierce vampire Selene escaping the captivity and taking up arms against humans after mankind discovers the existence of vampires and lycans, and launches a massive war aimed at wiping out the creatures of the night. Stephen Rea and Michael Ealy also star in this fourth installment.
- 'The Front Line': The battle for the top spot heats up as the Korean War as it comes to a bloody close in this war drama from ‘Rough Cut’ director Jang Hoon. North and South Korea are in crisis as the soldiers are battling over a coveted hill that will offer the winner a clear advantage, a soldier named Kang heads to the front line to try and get the situation in perspective. Meanwhile the fighting becomes more intense as the whispers of a cease-fire grow louder.
- 'The Big C: Season 2': The show follows Cathy Jamison, a reserved suburban wife and mother who is diagnosed with melanoma. The realization of this forces her to really begin to live for the first time in her adult life. At first she chooses to keep her diagnosis from her family, behaving in ways they find puzzling and increasingly bizarre. She finds new freedom to express herself. As the show progresses, Cathy allows her family and some new friends to support her as she copes with her terminal diagnosis, and finds both humor and pathos in the many idiosyncratic relationships in her life.
Posted on May 8, 2012
Who doesn’t love new movie releases? This means you can kick back and relax with friends and family and enjoy a movie night. Blockbuster and DISH Network want to be your one stop shop for all things entertainment. When they acquired Blockbuster they were able to reach many new subscribers offering them great deals and offers on over 100,000 movies, games, and TV series. Releasing this week from Blockbuster @Home is some can’t miss Blockbuster greats: