Tuesday is known to be the most productive day of the workweek. So after you are done slaving away at work, it will be nice to come home to a DVR receiver full of your favorite programming, when you get home. With the new DISH Hopper from DISH Network you can record up to six programs at one time. The twist is that The Hopper has three tuners; one of the tuners is set to record all four major broadcast stations during primetime hours. This is called “Primetime Anytime” this will automatically DVR the most popular and most watched shows from ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC, leaving subscribers with eight days of broadcast content without having to worry about setting their DVR’s. Until then we can still set our DVR’s to record some of our favorite programming on Tuesday nights.
- ‘Switched at Birth’ 8 PM (ABC Family): Emmet struggles with the drama of his parents’ divorce and the realization that it could ruin his relationship with Bay; Kathryn meets with a Book editor to discuss publishing her switch-themed biography.
- ‘90210’ 8 PM (The CW): Adrianna and Dixon are moving right along with their music career, they landed a meeting with a major producer to discuss music on his next film, but turns out they are sabotaged by Vanessa. Naomi’s sister arrives with her son for a surprise visit and Silver gets accepted into NYU.
- ‘Cougar Town’ 8:30 PM (ABC): Laurie has a Twitter romance with a soldier in Iraq. While Bobby begins to fall for Travis’ photography professor Travis refuses to introduce them.
- ‘Jane by Design’ 9 PM (ABC Family): This is the big season 1 finale. Ben is onto Jane’s secret and it looks as though her dream job may be compromised.
- ‘The River’ 9 PM (ABC): The Magus crew finds Emmet’s camera bag, chock full o’footage of him spiraling out of control; Lena reveals a troubling secret to a fellow crew member.
- ‘New Girl’ 9 PM (FOX): When Jess discovers that Nick doesn’t have insurance after getting hurt playing football, she does the only thing that she thinks will help; taking him to her OB/GYN.
Tune in tonight after a long’s days work and enjoy this great programming featured by all the top Networks. To learn more about adding the DISH Hopper to your list of satellite TV programming visit us at DISH-Systems.com or call (866)989-3474.