There is something for everyone to watch on DISH Network tonight; you may even have to set your DISH DVR
so you don't miss anything. From Monday Night Football airing live from San Diego to reality show premieres and better than text book documentaries on the History Channel, the whole family will be entertained by tonight's must-see TV selection. Here is the schedule of tonight's games, series and premieres:
- 5:30 (live) "NFL Football"on ESPN: The Denver Broncos take on the San Diego Chargers at Qualcomm Stadium for tonight's AFC West match-up on Monday Night Football.
- 7:00 PM ET "A Carol Christmas" on ABC Family: The entire clan can enjoy this entertaining holiday flick. You can also DVR the airing of this movie and replay it on Thanksgiving or closer to the holidays.
- 8:00 PM ET "Dancing with the Stars"on ABC: This is night one of the two-part season finale. Finalists Bristol Palin, Kyle Massey and Jennifer Grey will have their last dances tonight as America votes for the season 11 winner.
- 9:00 PM ET "The Real Story of Thanksgiving" on the History Channel: This documentary reveals the factual events of the origin of Thanksgiving, just in time for the bid turkey day.
- 9:00 PM ET "The Kennedy Detail"on the Discovery Channel: Today marks the 47th anniversary of the tragic Kennedy assassination and the Discovery Channel will be airing an exclusive look at this daunting day in history through the accounts of the former president's Secret Service agents.
- 9:11 PM ET "Skating with the Stars" on ABC: Right after "Dancing with the Stars," reality TV lovers can tune into ABC's latest premiere where "celebrities" will compete in an ice skating competition, each paired with professional figure skaters - could be entertaining?
- 10:00 PM ET "Chelsea's Big Interview Special 2"on E!: Comedian talk show host, Chelsea Handler will interview A-list celebrities with her no topics off-limits approach. Handler will talk candidly with Gwenyth Paltrow, Christina Aguilera and Anne Hathaway.
New episodes of your favorite series on Prime Time will include "Chuck," "How I Met Your Mother" and "House" airing at 8:00 PM ET and "Rules of Engagement" on at 8:30 PM ET. New episodes of "The Event," "Lie to Me" and "Two and a Half Men" will be on at 9:00 PM ET while you can catch "Mike and Molly" on at 9:30 PM ET. "Chase" and "Hawaii Five-O" will both be on at their regular times at 10:00 PM ET.Already have plans to be somewhere other than in front of your TV tonight? Good thing DISH Network just rolled out its "TV Everywhere
" feature last week so you don't have to miss Monday Night Football or your go-to show. To order DISH Network, visit authorized retailer, DISH Systems
for exclusive DISH deals
and promos or call 866-989-3474.