- House at 9pm on Fox: Hugh Laurie is back as the always loveable Dr. House. Returning for its eighth season, house is stuck in jail. When we last saw him, he was crashing his car into Cuddy’s house in a fit or jealous rage. He falls back into doctor mode when a fellow inmate starts exhibiting strange behavior.
- Hawaii Five-O at 10pm on CBS: William Baldwin guest stars as Frank Delano this week, he plays a dirty ex-cop who gets involved with Kono. Also, Commander White asks McGarrett to look into the suspicious death of a Navy Seal, which the autopsy ruled a suicide.
- Dancing with the Stars at 8pm on ABC: Tune into to see which celebrity will be eliminated this week.
- Two and a Half Men at 9pm on CBS: Now that Judy Greer has joined the “Men” cast as Bridget, Walden’s ex viewers see a greater outcome for this season. She plays Walden’s ex who drove him to the brink of suicide. On tonight’s episode Allen helps Walden prepare for a date with Bridget tonight, while Jake decides to follow Walden’s career path and drop out of school.
- Gossip Girl at 8pm on The CW: In the opener you see a lot of changes with each character. Blair’s future sister-in-law arrives from Monaco and one can only assume that Drama will follow her.
- How I met your Mother at 8pm on CBS: Star of “Harold and Kumar,” Kal Penn joins the cast of HIMYM tonight. He stars as Robin’s court appointed therapist, a result of her assault on a girl looking to spoil Barney’s romance. Ted also gets involved in Lily’s pregnancy.
Posted on October 3, 2011
Do you have a case of the Mondays? Already dreading the long work week ahead? While Mondays can be hard there is one thing that remains the same week after week. Monday is the start of new programming for the week. Cure your case of Monday’s with a range of new shows. Here is a list of some of the most acclaimed new shows of the season: