- ‘Boss’: Is an American-Canadian political drama television series created by Farhad Safinia. The Series stars Kelsey Grammer as Tom Kane, the mayor of Chicago, who has recently been diagnosed with a degenerative neurological disorder.
- ‘Gnomeo & Juliet’: 2011 computer-animated family comedy film based on William Shakespeare’s play Romeo and Juliet. The film is directed by Kelly Asbury, and the two main characters are voiced by James McAvoy and Emily Blunt.
- ‘Just Go with It’: Is a 2011 romantic comedy film directed by Dennis Dugan, starring Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. Based on the 1969 film Cactus Flower, which was adapted from an earlier Broadway stage play written by Abe Burrows, which in turn was based upon the French play Fleur de cactus.
- 'The Green Hornet’: Since his radio debut in the 1930s, the Green Hornet has appeared in numerous serialized dramas in a wide variety of media. The character appeared in film serials in the 1940s, a network television program in the 1960s, multiple comic book series from the 1940s on, and a feature film in January 2011.
- ‘Tron: Legacy’: This is a 2010 American science fiction film directed by Joseph Kosinski and produced by Steven Lisberger. It is a sequel to the 1982 film Tron with Jeff Bridges reprising his roles as Kevin Flynn and CLU, while Bruce Boxleitner reprises his roles as Alan Bradley and Tron.
Posted on November 22, 2011
Just in time for the Holiday Season Starz! Entertainment is making all 24 of their Starz! And Encore channels available for free to its network of multichannel video distributors. Those that are included are DirecTV, DISH Network, Verizon FiOS TV and AT&T U-verse TV among many others. Starz! said the free preview includes HD and 3D content on demand, in addition to movies and original series on Starz! On Demand and Encore on Demand. Here is a highlight of some of the shows that you will get in Full Free Preview.