Even through all of the speculation that television streaming from the Internet will create more “cable cutters”, a recent study by Nielsen, commissioned by the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing, actually claims that there are more “cable keepers” than anything. If you are looking to make the switch from cable, here are the top ten reasons why you should consider DISH Network, a few free perks couldn’t hurt either during the holidays. If DISH Network isn’t on your holiday list yet this year, here are ten reasons to choose DISH.
1. More local and premium HD channels for even the lowest package
2. DISH Network satellite television is available to anyone anywhere especially with DISHOnline, stream your favorite shows and manage your DISH DVR from the Internet
3. DISH subscribers can watch live and recorded television on their PC, Mac, or mobile devices with DISH Remote Access apps
4. Free upgrade to a High-Definition DVR means hi-def recording
5. HD FREE for Life
6. Free installation from professional, friendly installers
7. Free HBO and Showtime for 3 months
8. $15 off per month for 1 year
9. Get an integrated DISH Network Logitech Revue for $179 (Reg. price $299), a savings of $120 if you’re a DISH subscriber
10. And a Logitech Revue means Google TV…the latest advancement in combining the Internet with your TV viewing experience, plus DISH subscribers get exclusive bonus DVR features
Go ahead and give a DISH Network representative a call today to secure satellite television in your home for the holidays. Visit authorized DISH Network retailer, DISH Systems to get the best DISH Network deals for new customers and satellite TV specials or call 866-989-3474.