Cure your case of the Monday’s with new episodes of CBS programming. CBS Primetime tonight features ‘How I Met Your Mother’ starting at 8pm, followed by ‘2 Broke Girls’, ‘Two and a Half Men’, ‘Mike and Molly’ and ‘Hawaii Five-O’. Here is a preview of what you can expect from tonight’s Primetime Show’s.
- ‘How I Met Your Mother’ 8pm: (Trilogy time) Ted, Marshall and Barney embark on another “Trilogy Time”, where they get together every three years to watch the “Star Wars” trilogy and envision what their lives will be like in another three years. In other news, Barney and Quinn move in together.
- ‘2 Broke Girls’ 8:30pm:(And The Drug Money) Max convinces Caroline to partake in a clinical drug trial in an effort to raise money to help Caroline’s father.
- ‘Two and a half men’ 9pm:(Grandma’s Pie) Walden breaks the news to Zoey that he is going into business with his ex-wife. Meanwhile, Alan and Lyndsey try to come to terms with their moms’ new relationship.
- ‘Mike and Molly’ 9:30pm:(Molly Can’t Lie) Mike and Molly lose the venue for their wedding ceremony after Molly’s blunt manner leaves a priest hot under the collar.
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ 10pm:(Ha’alele) A murder case hits close to home for Max when he is convinced that the Trashman, a serial killer with ties to his past, is on the loose on Hawaii Five-O.
Don’t miss these all new episodes on CBS starting tonight at 8pm. Never miss an episode of Primetime Television again with Primetime Anytime. Primetime Anytime is enabled using the main menu of the Hopper; it will automatically record all primetime programming from 8 to 11 PM Monday through Saturday and from 7 to 11 PM on Sunday. To learn more about adding The Hopper to your list of satellite TV programming package visit us at DISH-Systems.com or call (866)989-3474.