- ‘American Idol’ (Fox): The 11th American Idol is crowned tonight. Last night they went head-to-head and tonight we get to find out who will come out on top. Will it be Jessica or Phillip? Who are you rooting for?
- ‘The Middle’ (ABC at 8PM): In the season three finale, Frankie and Mike are surprised to receive an invitation to Rusty’s wedding—and even more so when they discover their house is hosting the ceremony. Axl and his friends are looking into starting their own company.
- ‘Modern Family’ (ABC at 9PM): The Storyline that has played out through the season will finally be resolved. We will find out if Cam and Mitchell will be able to adopt another child, making this their second. They get Gloria to act as their translator in the adoption process. In the Dunphey household another storyline will come to a head, Hayley and Dylan will be announcing their plans to move in together.
- ‘Don’t trust the B in Apartment 23’ (ABC at 9:30PM): James Van DerBeek will finally get the chance to confront his arch-nemesis, Dean Cain. He freaks out when he discovers that Dean has a dressing room that is six inches bigger than his. June also discovers that Chloe is so popular that there is a Japanese comic book series based on her life.
- ‘Revenge’ (ABC at 10PM): Mike Kelley promises that the show will have lots of “REVENGE”. The creator says Emily VanCamp recent search for the white-haired man will put her in quite the predicament. We will find out if Emily really has what it takes to take another person’s life. Meanwhile, Victoria Grayson searches for a way to clear her name, however in her efforts to do that she gets caught up in a cat-and-mouse game that ends with a bang!
- ‘Law and Order: SVU’ (NBC at 10PM): To close out their 13th season, Det. Olivia Benson and the SVU team investigate the case of a dead escort at a bachelor party with high-profile guests.
Posted on May 23, 2012
On television tonight, many networks will be wrapping up some of their hit programming. Primetime programming will be in full effect tonight, as the new ‘American Idol’ is crowned, ‘The Middle’, ‘Modern Family’ and ‘Apartment 23’ has their last laughs, ‘SVU’ closes season 13’s final case and more. Here is a list of featured Primetime Anytime Programming on TV tonight.